Do these 3 easy stretches every day
- Back pain is a common problem that many people face when working from home
- Good posture can help prevent back pain
- Regular exercise also helps control back pain
Do you feel like your back is hurting more than ever? Has working from home increased the frequency of your back pain? Does sitting continuously for hours hurt your back and hurt you? Don’t worry, famous nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar has the right solution for you. In her latest Instagram post, Rujuta recorded a video in which the expert herself demonstrated three simple stretches. These recommended exercises can be easily done at home and will work like a charm for your back problems. According to Diwekar, these stretching exerciseswill strengthen the spine and relieve back pain. Here are the steps for each stretch shown by Diwekar explained below.
Simple stretches for back pain
1. Stand near a wall: walk two small steps forward from the wall. Look straight and keep your knees straight as you lean forward. Push your hips towards the wall. Make sure your belly button is level above your chest. See if you are able to comfortably touch the ground as you lean forward. If that helps, step back a bit so that your hips can touch the wall. As you do this, keep pushing your hips up and let your belly move closer to your thighs. Remember that your shoulders should not fall to the ground. It should be positioned upwards towards the ceiling. Stay down for five counts. If your hamstrings get stuck while you are sitting continuously for a long time or if you experience pain in your knees, this stretch will help.
2. Face the wall and move closer to it. Place both palms against your chest and take two steps back. Your hips should be in line with your feet. Squeeze your shoulder blades together and bring your elbows in. Now lift your chest and watch. Start pushing your belly button while squeezing your hip and pushing it towards the wall.
3. For this stretch, you must again take steps forward of the wall. Lift and lift both arms. Start to squeeze your hips and pull them away from the wall. Your palm should just touch the wall. If necessary, you can move further away from the wall. Open your chest and squeeze your shoulder blades. Throw your arms behind you and keep pushing back. Hold the position for five counts.
Also Read: Exercise For Back Pain: Fitness Expert Shares Exercise Routine To Strengthen Back
These exercises can be done up to three times a day. They will help you lengthen, strengthen and nourish your spine from all sides. Do the stretches to keep your back in a rock solid place. Diwekar said these stretches work wonders for bra fat and love handles. Here is the full video:
Read also : Exercise to relieve back pain
Also read: 4 simple exercises to relieve back pain almost instantly
Previously, Diwekar had shown some easier stretches to treat lower back pain, knee pain, and varicose veins.
Disclaimer: This content, including the tips, provides generic information only. It does not in any way replace qualified medical advice. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.